Solar Generators

Bajr

FNG
I am seeing alot of different solar generators out there with alot of different prices. The Titan generator has a hefty price tag if you get everything. Are solar generators good as advertised and do they last? I'm looking for something that can run a full size refrigerator and freezer for couple of weeks. Think hurricane and no power or access to gas for generator type scenario.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Minute Man Prep on YouTube, as well as Will Prowse's channel will tell you everything you need to know. Ben at Minute Man helped design the Titan and he runs his off grid cabin on one.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jimh406

WKR
If this is for your house, you could build your own with large batteries, battery charger, and an inverter. I don't know if there are any solar generators that have the amount of amps you need for 2 weeks. You should fine out what the normal draw is for your refrigerator and freezer to see what amount of power you need.

If you are wanting to recharge and you have a lot of sun, maybe you can get by with a solar panel to charge. Country View Acres YouTube channel just did a video on his system including putting in a sub panel for and generator disconnect.