The last of the meat in the grinder?

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
is a taco without hot sauce a taco?
I asked my fellas who are from Mexico and they said not a taco without hot sauce.
Hot sauce is necessary to cover the taste of poorly prepared tacos…

I run 3-4 slices of bread behind the meat to push it through.
This is what I do. Works great. Helps sort of wipe out the grinder. These days its less important to wipe out the grinder to help clean it up than in the old days of homemade grinders that didn't come completely apart.

Ice.. Preferrably some the type that comes from the grocery store. it crushes easily.
I actually run ice cubes through my grinder during a grind session just to keep the screw and throat cold.

Mully

FNG
Ice.. Preferrably some the type that comes from the grocery store. it crushes easily.
I actually run ice cubes through my grinder during a grind session just to keep the screw and throat cold.
That’s a good idea to keep it cold.

Holocene

WKR
I like the bread trick. You're on you're way to making meatloaf then!

I've got a big 1 HP Vollrath grinder and usually give the tube meat to my dog. Got to share the love with her.

I grind my ground meat into the plastic meat bags. I tried ice this year to get the last part out and it blasted out my plastic meat stuffer and shredded it. I won’t be using ice any more lol

Do you put tater tots in your taco? …..asking for a friend.
Thats funny, I have a friend who is a tater tot fiend but then he is from WVA. go figure. This year on our way to Wyoming had a bet with one of the other guys that this guy would order tater tots at a restaurant I won the bet.