The last of the meat in the grinder?

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
Just wanted to let all you haters know the wild Turkey burgers are as good the second go around as the first! And I still have one more pack in the freezer! Let’s see you do that with your dried out smoked Turkey! 😂

sndmn11

WKR
Just wanted to let all you haters know the wild Turkey burgers are as good the second go around as the first! And I still have one more pack in the freezer! Let’s see you do that with your dried out smoked Turkey! 😂

Did you freeze them as individual 1/4lbers? That's the only way the local Vortex rep can make a six shot turkey kill on a 12lb bird ground into burger last 6 weeks.

rcb2000

WKR
I’ve got a crazy solution we learned in culinary school, from our butchery class.
Take a handful of plastic wrap, like about two feet or so, and feed it into your grinder.
It will ball up and push all the meat out of your grinder, but won’t get cut up by the blades. It ends up as a wad of plastic pushed up against your die.
It works like a charm.

Fixed, it was determined he wasn't using an adult arrow and it took several shots to actually bring the beast down.
That list of arrow weight needed to kill XX is the dumbest thing i've ever seen.
An A+ arrow for turkey is 550g ... and you need a 650g arrow for an A+ whitetail arrow.....I'm definitely not an A student

Worked great! I liked the ice better than bread. Thanks for the tips!

I have done the ice trick 2x now.......
Extra extra pro tip..... First time I did it, i used the ice that comes in the package from the grocery store. Its cylinder shaped and doesn't seem super dense but its still frozen water
the second time I used used cubes from my freezer.. A little bigger and not a hollow cylinder..

The ice from the store crushed easier and pushed everything through wonderfully.. The ice cubes from my freezer stopped things up a little bit and i had to reverse the grinder a couple times to get them all through

In culinary school we used bread or some ice to push the last bit of meat through the grinders. I would recdomend you go crushed ice consistency, not cubes.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
hahahahahaha.

Truth comes out.
I know it could be anyone of the usual suspects in CO.

I'm looking at you @Ucsdryder and @sndmn11

Could also be this guy he has been too quiet. @fngTony

and because if i get banned i want someone to watch me go down in a blaze of glory @Billy Goat

pirogue

WKR
This is why some grinders have the collars to freeze and pre cool that tube so small quantities don’t stick so bad. Bottom line, improvise to have chilled tube.