The last of the meat in the grinder?

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
One of the accused went walleye fishing today and sent me a picture of some fillets captioned "fish tacos". I'm pretty sure the grinder was in the background...

The LEM version of surf and turf.
The jealousy is thick in this thread! 😂

Pre grinder…

Attachments

• 71062339226__F42578AD-3B2A-4A47-9725-7661C26C48E6.jpeg
    71062339226__F42578AD-3B2A-4A47-9725-7661C26C48E6.jpeg
    176.9 KB · Views: 13

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
One of the accused went walleye fishing today and sent me a picture of some fillets captioned "fish tacos". I'm pretty sure the grinder was in the background...

The LEM version of surf and turf.

He wil probably do something disgusting with them like make fish burgers.:oops::ROFLMAO:

Remember a bad meal can be fixed with tots and cholula

I told my wife I’d trade every pound of tenderloin in our freezer for walleye.

I'm actually not a big fish eater, not that I don't like it, just not too much of it in our area.

But I can't think of much actual fish I'd trade even lowly venison tenderloin for, some seafood for sure, but not fresh water fish anyways.

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
I'm actually not a big fish eater, not that I don't like it, just not too much of it in our area.

But I can't think of much actual fish I'd trade even lowly venison tenderloin for, some seafood for sure, but not fresh water fish anyways.
Probably has to do with the fact that I have packs upon packs of tenderloin, and only a little baggy left of walleye.

Spent a lot of time in Baja as a kid fishing for yellowtail, dorado, etc. They got nuthin on walleye…

NRA4LIFE

WKR
He wil probably do something disgusting with them like make fish burgers.:oops::ROFLMAO:

Remember a bad meal can be fixed with tots and cholula
Hah, my buddy used to grind up suckers, bones and all, and make what he called "Shark Burgers". They were delicious.

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
I would do the same. Or perch.
Nothing wrong with perch! Just takes a whole bunch of them! My parents have a place on the Oregon coast. We used to catch ocean perch off the beach. Damn good too!

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
What?

That mean we getting more culinary lessons?

Probably all kinds of ways to screw up a good cut of meat I'm not familiar with.
Heck, no wonder he wants to trade tenderloin for fish.
Tough crowd! Remember that thread about not being a dick! You all must have missed that one!!! 😂 😝

NRA4LIFE

WKR
I grind usually 25-50 lbs at a time. That last handful is usually the tendony-grizzly trash I don't want to eat anyway. In the garbage it goes.