Toyota Tacoma Advantages

Coldtrail

WKR
Tell your friend I was going to quote @Coldtrail on a HiLux forum so everyone there would know that I don’t know the difference. Then a Tacoma forum after that. So everyone would know. I would like everyone to know that I don’t know the difference.
I just want to make absolutely sure that everyone knows that I don’t know the difference. Especially your friend.😁
As the one who started all this, I have to say that I knew, I totally knew, that the Hilux is superior to the Tacoma in every way and created my post anyway. You see, for years I have been struggling to stir up a Tacoma vs Hilux owners conflict much like the ages old Ford/Chevy wars. Until recently I was unable to find a way to anonymously get such an argument initiated.....that is until @BLJ finally took the bait, everything was going according to plan, better than I imagined actually, for my statement to potentially be posted onto both the Hilux and Tacoma discussion forums would have been the beginning of a lifelong dream to have finally gotten this battle initiated......I'd have gotten away with it to, if it wasn't for @Thinkingman's meddling.

BLJ

WKR
As the one who started all this, I have to say that I knew, I totally knew, that the Hilux is superior to the Tacoma in every way and created my post anyway. You see, for years I have been struggling to stir up a Tacoma vs Hilux owners conflict much like the ages old Ford/Chevy wars. Until recently I was unable to find a way to anonymously get such an argument initiated.....that is until @BLJ finally took the bait, everything was going according to plan, better than I imagined actually, for my statement to potentially be posted onto both the Hilux and Tacoma discussion forums would have been the beginning of a lifelong dream to have finally gotten this battle initiated......I'd have gotten away with it to, if it wasn't for @Thinkingman's meddling.

I do my best every day to help people fulfill their dreams. Today I have failed. 😁
Do you have a dream for Thursday??😀

Attachments

• Scooby Doo Unmasked Villain.JPG
    Scooby Doo Unmasked Villain.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 11
Toyota Fanbois are too easy.
Pick on someone that isn't so emotionally invested....Like Leupold fanbois or Rem 700 fanbois.
I used to get some people completely enraged over those two.
Sitka is another.

Pick on someone that isn't so emotionally invested....Like Leupold fanbois or Rem 700 fanbois.
Sitka is another.
You really should have mathews and rage on your list… they deserve a spot

CorbLand

WKR
Sitka is another.
What makes someone a “Toyota fanboi?”

You were happy with the Dakars/5100 and the cap? I’ll check out Eibach. Thanks.
Dakars with the standard leafs were really more than I wanted plus like 4" of lift.
I did some research and talked to OME engineers and determined pulling the 3rd leaf would put the spring rate and lift where I wanted it and it was perfect for me.
I leveled it with OME 883 springs.
It's the setup Toyota should have spec'd from the factory if they weren't so cheap and consumers so gullible.

BLJ

WKR
When the time comes I’ll talk to OME for sure. If I give them some specs I would imagine they can get me dialed in. Appreciate it.

Desperate need for attention and approval.
Just look at the ridiculous mods people throw on those things and parade around in traffic.
When you see a car coming toward you with a totally inappropriate lighting package for traffic, it's never a mystery what kind of car it is.

BLJ

WKR
Just look at the ridiculous mods people throw on those things and parade around in traffic.
When you see a car coming toward you with a totally inappropriate lighting package for traffic, it's never a mystery what kind of car it is.

A Jeep!!!!!!!!😁😁😁

(I’m going to try and make that the last one. Promise. 😁

CorbLand

WKR
Oh, so it’s kind of like the Cummins owners and the need to but the giant Cummins logo sticker in the back window?

I mean it’s kind of dumb to do, we all know it’s a Dodge because you haven’t had to do an oil change yet but your quarter panel already has 10 pounds of rust.

When the time comes I’ll talk to OME for sure. If I give them some specs I would imagine they can get me dialed in. Appreciate it.
I just found this threadOME for Tacoma
I was installing my mods in about 2014 so this is more updated information.
Pro tip: When I was shopping, I found and online coupon for Toyota of Dallas, 20% off accessories.
I ordered the leafs and told them not to ship, I would pick them up at OME in Tukwila, WA which is like 20 minutes from my house. I didn't pay sales tax, shipping (@100lbs) and got them immediately.
That worked for me because ARB is so close to me here in the Seattle area.

Reactions: BLJ
Oh, so it’s kind of like the Cummins owners and the need to but the giant Cummins logo sticker in the back window?

I mean it’s kind of dumb to do, we all know it’s a Dodge because you haven’t had to do an oil change yet but your quarter panel already has 10 pounds of rust.
It's only a Cummins if there's a 6" exhaust tip.

Jon C

FNG
What makes someone a “Toyota fanboi
someone that’ll never buy a Chevy,Ford or dodge again after having owned them. I’ll probably only drive Toyotas from now on unless I get a 3/4 ton and trade before bumper to bumper warranties up. Loved my old chevy’s until they decided to shut cylinders off to please the government. I’ve seen Chevy,ford and ram create a lot of Toyota fanbois

CorbLand

WKR
@Jon C
Apparently if you can refrain from putting lots of lights or other accessories on it, you won’t be a “fanboi.”