What type of gear do you have way too much of..and don't care?

EJMK

FNG
I have a huge collection of headlamps and small flashlights too. I also have accumulated all kinds of gloves. I hate having cold hands, but can’t seem to find a lightweight pair of gloves that work so I’m always trying out new pairs and I have them stashed everywhere it seems like.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Duck decoys. I have 150-200. Use about 30 each hunt.

When I was hunting the sac valley I had well over 1000. Storing them sucked, putting them out sucked, picking them up REALLY sucked, but man did they pull birds when the conditions were right!

Rifles... totally rifles. The amount of my hard earned money spent on too many rifles keeps me up at night sometimes, lol.

Doghed

WKR
Knives. I love knives. I can't stop wanting more knives, but thats ok, its cheaper than rifles.

Not gear but power tools. I have at least two of everything.

Ace12

Lil-Rokslider
Base layers and rubber boots. Also enough ratchet straps to hold a house together for some reason

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Where to start....

backpacks
Knives
Axes/hatchets
Footwear (I live in AK so I have an excuse)
Life jackets
Stoves
Packrafts
Waders

Maverick1

WKR
I have actually done very well in this area....because my approach is to have one good/quality item and not have multiples. I ask myself "Why own something if I'm not going to use it?" and "Why have more than one if I can only use one at a time?" My simpleton approach resulted in my being a one-rifle owner for nearly 20 years, and am on my third bow in 30 years. (Have since bought a couple of rifles!)

That being said, it took me a long time to find a pair of hiking boots for elk hunting that fit my feet really well. After a couple of seasons of trial and error, I found the right boots for my feet. Afraid they would change the model, stop production, or go out of business, I stock up on them whenever they go on sale....I have something like 10 pairs, of which 4 or 5 are brand new. They will get used at some point!

Other than that, I've got pile of diaphragm elk calls - never know when one is going to have the latex stretch out or leave it someplace!

And inexpensive headlamps....I use those things all the time.....have a bunch inside the house, in each vehicle, out in the shop......

zacattack

WKR
Hats and gloves. My hands get really cold very easily. I’ve often thought I have Raynauds as my fingers turn that nice white color when they get the least bit cold.