What’s your CC ?

OXN939

WKR
I carry concealed all the time and I’ve got a few handguns for that purpose. I’m thinking of picking up a Glock 19X …..don’t need it, just want it…. Anyone have a 19x ? What’s your CC? I’m carrying a 9 mm Shield compact today.

I have a Shield I threw an Apex trigger kit and night sights in. Great little pocket rocket in many ways. However, I ran a few Dicken drills with it the other day, and was honestly pretty disappointed. Non adjustable irons have the POI about 14" low at 40 yards and 7+1 is truly kinda anemic...

Screenshot_20220725-211436_Gallery.jpg

I have yet to have it out to the range, but this guy has a lot of nice features. 11 rds in a package smaller than the Shield, nice crisp tritium factory irons, great factory trigger. Range time will tell if it ends up living up to the "365" moniker

grfox92

WKR
I rotate depending on my outfit. Taurus 709 slim when wearing shorts and tshirt. Heavier clothes I will carry a Taurus G2C. Yep I am cheap but these guns shoot well and operate the same. So switching back and forth is easy.
The g2c is the most underrated pistol on the market right now.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

grfox92

WKR
Flat dark earth Hellcat OSP with stock iron sights and 13rd extended magazine.

SAR 9

I shoot the Hellcat pretty poorly for my standards. I shoot full size pistols pretty well. I'm thinking about trying something a little bigger for EDC, maybe Glock 19 or a 365xl.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

omedman

FNG
I love GLOCK’s because of the KISS principle. I want to focus on the threat, not on a decocker etc…

That being said, I carry a .45 cal shield with a shoulder holster. Easiest to conceal and it gives me three full magazines of knockdown .45 (The concealment is more for my wife and kids. I don’t want to be in a situation and have everyone who knows I carry, looking at me and giving my surprise away)

But, The biggest reason I want small and skinny is because It’s a pain… I don’t want any reason to avoid taking it. The cool factor wore off 30 years ago.

def90

WKR
Used to carry my Browning/FN HiPower, now it’s a G19. Can’t imagine carrying a 19x with the oversized grip.

If I'm wearing pants or even cargo type shorts I carry a 19 OWB. If I'm wearing gym type short I carry a S&W Shield in 9mm in a PT type belly band holster. I don't have a 19x but IMO the 19 is about perfect as a do all pistol.

I think the 10 round 9s really changed the game. Start with the mag and design a gun around it. Don’t get me wrong, I still have, love and carry a 19 from time to time and if I only had one handgun, it would be a 19. However, it is a cut down version of a full size gun and a compromise as a result.

the purpose built guns like the sig p365 are so easy to carry. They shoot well for their size and paired with a micro dot can shoot close to the level of larger guns.

for my part, I alternate between a p365 and p365xl for carry. Just great guns.

98XJRC

Lil-Rokslider
Carried a few in the past. However for the past 5 years I've been carrying a Glock 19 with a light and Trijicon RMR. I switched to carrying appendix around 6 years ago and don't regret it in the least. I've considered a G48 as I prefer the longer barrel, but just can't bring myself to make the switch.