What’s your CC ?

FlyGuy

WKR
Sig P365 and I love that thing.

“What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of spirit.“

Chief Seattle

bobinmi

WKR
I carry a glock 17 MOS with a streamlight TLR1 and a Holosun 507c. I've also got a 9mm Ruger LCR for the times that it would be impossible to conceal the glock.

Cady Creek

Lil-Rokslider
I carry concealed all the time and I’ve got a few handguns for that purpose. I’m thinking of picking up a Glock 19X …..don’t need it, just want it…. Anyone have a 19x ? What’s your CC? I’m carrying a 9 mm Shield compact today.

19X here. Just flat out enjoy shooting the thing. Fit is perfect with an extended mag. Every time I head out to shoot my 10mm I find myself spending too much time with the 9.

amassi

WKR
Shield 90% of the time
P238 when dressing light

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

ErikT

FNG
God Bless America, but CCW is a royal PIA...
I love guns as much or more than anyone here, but can't rationalize my personal necessity for CCW on a daily basis. I imagine if I lived in a real sketchy area I might be more inclined.. But the actual risk of a crisis event versus the PIA of carrying a live firearm on me every day, everywhere I go doesn't seem to be worth it.

stump06

WKR
G43 or a G17 but want a G19x. I got big mittens and the 43 is small. Gonna do some mods to it to hopefully get a better fit

bullnose

FNG
My rotation includes a Glock 43x and M&P Shield when it's warm and a Glock 19 and CZ P 01 in the colder months.

Bouldar

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Ruger EC9 now. Had an LC9 that was lost/stolen. Started with a Sig P226 elite. Shoots great, too heavy. Got a S&W airweight 38. Wanted it thinner. The Ruger fit my needs.

grfox92

WKR
God Bless America, but CCW is a royal PIA...
I love guns as much or more than anyone here, but can't rationalize my personal necessity for CCW on a daily basis. I imagine if I lived in a real sketchy area I might be more inclined.. But the actual risk of a crisis event versus the PIA of carrying a live firearm on me every day, everywhere I go doesn't seem to be worth it.
You can say that all you want until the day comes when you need it and don't have it. I carry every single day from the time I leave the house until i get home and I don't even know it's on me because I carry a small gun in a good holster.

I'm originally from New York where you aren't allowed to protect yourself or your family and I have more times then I can count on one hand where I felt helpless and vulnerable and my life was in danger.

Now I live in a state with constitutional carry and don't go anywhere without a pistol.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

Aviator

WKR
Glock 23 for many years but lately I’ve been warming up to my Canik tp9 elite sc with 15 round magazine.

You can say that all you want until the day comes when you need it and don't have it. I carry every single day from the time I leave the house until i get home and I don't even know it's on me because I carry a small gun in a good holster.

I'm originally from New York where you aren't allowed to protect yourself or your family and I have more times then I can count on one hand where I felt helpless and vulnerable and my life was in danger.

Now I live in a state with constitutional carry and don't go anywhere without a pistol.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk
For many years I felt the same. Like it was more of a PITA to carry than not. Put off getting my CCL for WAY too long.

Ove the past couple years, either I've gotten older and more crumugedy; or this country has veered too far away from common sense and civility, that I no longer enjoy being in large gatherings and don't trust the majority (Note that I live in Portland suburbs).

Either way, I'd rather be prepared than not for that <1% chance I need to protect myself/family/others.