Wyoming NR Elk Application

HeadnWest

WKR
My brothers and I, who all have three points, are looking to party apply for a general elk tag. When we apply do we just select the GEN for all three choices in the application? This is our first time applying and want to make sure we have our best chance to draw.

gilby

Lil-Rokslider
If you do a party app the first person to apply should be able to apply as a party and get the party number, which the other two would use. With 3pts you'll probably be looking at the random draw this year. If you want to increase the odds of someone having a tag, you could all apply separately. I linked a post I made about calculating the draw odds for one person drawing a tag if multiple people apply.

Laramie

WKR
If you do a party app the first person to apply should be able to apply as a party and get the party number, which the other two would use. With 3pts you'll probably be looking at the random draw this year. If you want to increase the odds of someone having a tag, you could all apply separately. I linked a post I made about calculating the draw odds for one person drawing a tag if multiple people apply.

They won't draw in the regular

OP
HeadnWest

HeadnWest

WKR
3 pts isn't enough to draw a general tag? How many points do you need for the general? 4?