XLR Chassis Color Poll (possible new colors)

What is your favorite color

• Titanium Blue

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Squatch green

Votes: 16 10.0%
  • Kryptek Altitude

Votes: 37 23.1%
  • Tequila Sunrise

Votes: 17 10.6%
  • Aztec Teal

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • VA Multicam

Votes: 71 44.4%
  • Ridgeway Blue

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Smith and Wesson Red

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Copper Suede

Votes: 14 8.8%
  • Patriot Brown

Votes: 68 42.5%

• Total voters

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Good morning everyone, we just wanted to hear your thoughts on which color you would choose for your chassis! We have some new colors here that we are not offering along with some that are already offered on our website. If those new colors do well enough on the poll it might be something that we add in the future! Everyone will get two picks so let's hear what color is your favorite! As always if you have any questions about the chassis feel free to let us know!

OP
XLR

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Is copper suede just a darker orange than tequila sunrise?
That is correct. If you google Cerakote copper suede there are some more pictures of it. Depending on the lighting it can come off a little more similar to tequila sunrise than it really is.

KHNC

WKR
The one im waiting on is black. I was too cheap for a color. But it would have been patriot brown if it was the same price. lol.

So far, Fedex claims to have delivered it yesterday, but no sign of it so far. Im still hoping to get my hands on mine today.

Reactions: XLR

Rob5589

WKR
Multi cam and Patriot brown, since only two choices are available. But, I also dig the tequila sunrise especially for a comp set up.

Reactions: XLR