2021 Montana Elk Draw

Norm555

WKR
The spreadsheet method shows I drew the general big game combo and am pending for the permits I applied for.

NB7

WKR
My hunter search still says pending. The guys that have results whether successful/unsuccessful. Did you apply for the elk/deer combo, elk combo, or deer combo?
elk combo here. excel shows me, my dad and my son all successful, but login says still pending on all three

A.Grift

FNG
My hunter search still says pending. The guys that have results whether successful/unsuccessful. Did you apply for the elk/deer combo, elk combo, or deer combo?
Elk/deer combo here. Still pending on the LE but unsuccessful for the general tag, does that make sense?

Riplip

WKR
well according to that i was unsuccessful, that hurts considering i had two points..
If that's true, there is some serious preference point creep happening. Last year two points was 100%. Hopefully 2 pt holders will get filled when tags are reallocated when permits are not drawn.

Airborne1

Lil-Rokslider
If that's true, there is some serious preference point creep happening. Last year two points was 100%. Hopefully 2 pt holders will get filled when tags are reallocated when permits are not drawn.
Yea I was thinking the same thing. I dont want to see another state really start the point creep crap. Its frustrating but as a NR what are we do to. That's it, I am packing up the family and headed to MT. Anyone hiring a vet with skills of doing anything? :)

OP
mountainman406
My LE is still pending but my dad was successful in drawing the big game combo. Another year in the mountains for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cgasner1

WKR
Yea I was thinking the same thing. I dont want to see another state really start the point creep crap. Its frustrating but as a NR what are we do to. That's it, I am packing up the family and headed to MT. Anyone hiring a vet with skills of doing anything? :)

Montana is land of opportunity move here and want to work you’ll be just fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk