Carrying multiple diaphragms?

hunterman_78

Lil-Rokslider
How do you guys carry multiple diaphragms? I’ve got one of those primos carrying cases that will carry three at a time but I’m looking for something different and was looking for some other ideas. Thanks

I carry 2. They start out on a nice little plastic sealable baggie, but end up in pocket curled up and dirty.
lol
A few seconds in my mouth and they are as good as new.

FlyGuy

WKR
I use a little drawstring bag. It came with some cheapo fake Oakley jacket replacement lenses off of Amazon. It's a great size and material breathes well. A small Altoids tin also works well.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I use a small pouch with 550 cord around my neck that opens and closes like an old coin pouch......pressure on the ends and it opens, release and it springs closed. Corey sells something similar on his Elk101 site.

I use an old Copenhagen can. First remove the tobacco (however you want), then wash it out extremely good, drill several small holes in the bottom so it has air flow, wash it again, and then your are good to go. I can fit about 4 diaphragms in it and I just keep it in a pant pocket.

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
I use the old coin purse style pack two or three and have backups you can get 3 calls in per unit.

Logan T

WKR
Theres a couple "pouches" or more like "slits" in the lid of the FHF bino harness and they fit perfectly in there. If of coarse you have the FHF gear bino harness. Plus the mesh side panels for wind checker or if you wanted more reeds, and the tags go into the zippered pocket on the harness as well.