Fat Guy Weekly Weigh In.

3/7 - 231
3/11 - 229
3/18 - 231 (sick)
3/25 - 228
4/2 - 226
4/9 - 226

No loss, but my belt is fitting looser and my quads are getting more definition.

They kiddos brought home another cold from preschool. Maybe the Hershey squirts will help me drop a couple pounds this week. Tarnished silver lining, I guess.

ChrisAU

WKR
Went back and got a compilation to help me keep track from this thread...very proud of the scale this morning ha. If I could get over this dang plantar fasciitis and start running again I know I could really accelerate it, my diet is on point. Except for the weekends lol.

Feb 25 - 219.4
Mar 11 - 213.4
Mar 18 - 213.0
Mar 24 - 210.4
Mar 29 - 209.6
Apr 5 - 209.0
Apr 11 - 207.4

207.4 is officially the lightest I've been since late 2014 at least. I had hit 208 flat when I came back from my first elk hunt this past fall, but then had gotten back up to the 219.4 above be the end of Feb with whitetail season, beer, football etc. Current goal is still sub 200 by the end of May. Would love to crush that though.

Went back and got a compilation to help me keep track from this thread...very proud of the scale this morning ha. If I could get over this dang plantar fasciitis and start running again I know I could really accelerate it, my diet is on point. Except for the weekends lol.

Feb 25 - 219.4
Mar 11 - 213.4
Mar 18 - 213.0
Mar 24 - 210.4
Mar 29 - 209.6
Apr 5 - 209.0
Apr 11 - 207.4

207.4 is officially the lightest I've been since late 2014 at least. I had hit 208 flat when I came back from my first elk hunt this past fall, but then had gotten back up to the 219.4 above be the end of Feb with whitetail season, beer, football etc. Current goal is still sub 200 by the end of May. Would love to crush that though.

That’s outstanding work Chris. I think if we can keep this accountability thread going it’ll help us reach our goals. As for weekends, heck yes they’re tough. 3 weekends in a row now we’ve had company over. It’s a killer and the whole time I’m trying to enjoy myself I’m actually thinking about the Monday morning weigh in. Now this Saturday is my 62nd birthday. My woman wants to throw a big party, bake(her specialty) a big cake and have a great night. I’m begging her not to. Birthdays are for kids and skinny guys, lol.

ChrisAU

WKR
That’s outstanding work Chris. I think if we can keep this accountability thread going it’ll help us reach our goals. As for weekends, heck yes they’re tough. 3 weekends in a row now we’ve had company over. It’s a killer and the whole time I’m trying to enjoy myself I’m actually thinking about the Monday morning weigh in. Now this Saturday is my 62nd birthday. My woman wants to throw a big party, bake(her specialty) a big cake and have a great night. I’m begging her not to. Birthdays are for kids and skinny guys, lol.

Haha yeah its probably been harder for me to get the wife to agree to no sweets and sodas in the house to keep my temptations down than it has been to get up and workout. BUT, I'd say birthdays are a great excuse to enjoy yourself for a day (y)

Haha yeah its probably been harder for me to get the wife to agree to no sweets and sodas in the house to keep my temptations down than it has been to get up and workout. BUT, I'd say birthdays are a great excuse to enjoy yourself for a day (y)

I’ll take your advice, but if I check in Monday morning with a gain I’m blaming you, 😂

Sounds like a good excuse to try some healthy finger food recipes. Maybe you could suggest just having 4 or 5 healthy appetizers and cocktails instead of a big dinner. This site looks like it has some tasty ones.

https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/healthy-finger-foods/

You don't have to drink just because your guest do. Unsweet iced tea or diet tonic and lime in a rocks glass are good low cal decoy drinks.

You don't have to drink just because your guest do. Unsweet iced tea or diet tonic and lime in a rocks glass are good low cal decoy drinks.[/QUOTE]

I love that phrase decoy drink. I’ve done that exact thing a few times when I was a DD but didn’t feel like drawing attention. Thanks. The finger foods are also a great idea. Maybe I can stay on track afterall.

JasonWi

WKR
206.4 yesterday morning.

I haven't been as diligent with my food/drinks intake on the weekends and I believe that has been the biggest culprit for not breaking the 200# threshold yet.

I tweaked my macro % starting this week. I'm changing to a 40/30/30 protein/fat/carbs (my daily food allowance is 2150 calories -- I'm trying to hit 1.1-1.3 grams of protein per body weight) I exercise (5-6x) a week and have been adjusting my food intake to make up for those calories burned. I plan to stick to a strict 2150 daily total regardless of the output for the remainder of the month.

Last edited:

ChrisA

WKR
You don't have to drink just because your guest do. Unsweet iced tea or diet tonic and lime in a rocks glass are good low cal decoy drinks.

I love that phrase decoy drink. I’ve done that exact thing a few times when I was a DD but didn’t feel like drawing attention. Thanks. The finger foods are also a great idea. Maybe I can stay on track afterall.[/QUOTE]

I drink quite a bit of sparkling water, kinda makes me feel like I have a beer in hand. Even take some over to my buddy's shop and watch them drink real beer. I sometimes joke about having too many sparklings to drive.

I just have to make sure I don't start backfilling half the can with vodka again.:)

Good luck,

Chris

ChrisAU

WKR

Feb 25 - 219.4
Mar 11 - 213.4
Mar 18 - 213.0
Mar 24 - 210.4
Mar 29 - 209.6
Apr 5 - 209.0
Apr 11 - 207.4

This morning (a day after the 207.4 reading) I felt a bit dehydrated and took a nice growler as Rinella would say and felt light, so I weighed...204.6. Water weight plus a nice growler can make you feel better about yourself lmao

renagde

WKR
Been a steady 170-175 ever since high school. I'm short but have a athletic build since I've always done some form of exercise to keep my weight in check for the past 10 years. Now I'm finding myself spending over $100 to lose 4oz of weight on a sleeping pad. Figured if I lose 10-15 lbs that should pay off real quick. Goal is to get down close to 150 in time for elk season. That should be under 10% body fat. Started doing keto at the end of February, down to 158 now. Those last lbs are hard to lose!

Legit fatty here found this thread right around march 24th after I stepped on the scale at 306 as of today I'm down to 285. Been hiding in the shadows watching everyone progress. Hoping to be under 240 before my colorado muley hunt. Yall sure do inspire people keep up the good work!

ChrisA

WKR
Start 3/18 @ 228

Today 207, down 3 from last Monday.

You don't know how bad I wanted a big mug of beer when I took my wife out to Granite City Brewery late Friday afternoon. Mouth was watering watching all those folks at the bar after a long work week. Saturday morning I was glad I didn't.

Added: days 32,33 and 34 off alcohol have been the most challenging; nearly talked myself into "just one" 279 times this weekend.

Chris

tjennings3

Lil-Rokslider
Good week last week - below 260 weighing 259.2 on Friday morning. Wasn't as disciplined over the weekend and weighed a level 260 this morning.