New Mexico Elk Draw Thread

When do you all think the draw results will be posted? This is my first year applying in New Mexico and my hopes are probably way too high🤞

When the results are out let us all know if you were successfull or not.

TX_Diver

WKR
I just put up a poll this morning.

I'm hoping for 4/15!!!

jmcd22

WKR
When do you all think the draw results will be posted? This is my first year applying in New Mexico and my hopes are probably way too high🤞

When the results are out let us all know if you were successfull or not.

Definitely way too high for me as it has been every year that I've failed to draw a tag...which coincidentally has been every time I've sent an application in :ROFLMAO:

Good luck!

TX_Diver

WKR
This damn thread made me think they were posted!!! Such a tease

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The benefit of them not being posted is that I don't know 100% that I didn't draw anything yet. Once they're posted, then the reality sets in...

TheCougar

WKR
At this point, I'm more excited for the 99.3% chance of having $11k refunded to my credit card than I am with the 0.7% chance of drawing anything. I hope they still refund as quickly as they always have. I haven't ever paid credit card interest and I don't want to start now.

At this point, I'm more excited for the 99.3% chance of having $11k refunded to my credit card than I am with the 0.7% chance of drawing anything. I hope they still refund as quickly as they always have. I haven't ever paid credit card interest and I don't want to start now.

lol, was thinking the exact same thing earlier

TX_Diver

WKR

Yup. My payment is due 4/29... Hoping I don't have to pay it and then end up with a large negative balance!

TheCougar

WKR
Yup. My payment is due 4/29... Hoping I don't have to pay it and then end up with a large negative balance!
That has happened to me once, and I called my bank and they sent me a check for the positive balance of my credit card and removed the overage on the card. USAA - not sure if everyone does that or not...

FLAK

WKR
I'm guessing the draw is done, but will take several days before they're posted.
Maybe Friday the 17th?????

TX_Diver

WKR
I'm guessing the draw is done, but will take several days before they're posted.
Maybe Friday the 17th?????

Almost always on a Wednesday, but anything is possible. Also possible that they could come out on the 29th I guess...☹