New Mexico Elk Draw Thread

Drew my 3rd option for both deer and elk. Struck out on everything else. But pumped for the units I did get. I saw some other people complaining about the tags they drew as their 3rd option. Why put in for that unit if you’re not going to be happy about drawing it?

jwpenn

Lil-Rokslider
3rd choice deer is all for me and I'm a resident......kinda unbelievable. Sucks but life goes on I guess

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

jwpenn

Lil-Rokslider
Drew my 3rd option for both deer and elk. Struck out on everything else. But pumped for the units I did get. I saw some other people complaining about the tags they drew as their 3rd option. Why put in for that unit if you’re not going to be happy about drawing it?
To try and ensure you atleast get a tag. I always put high odds of drawing last. Im thankful for my 3rd choice deer. Just shocked I didn't draw any other species and I put in higher odds on them too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

LBSpear30

FNG
Well it wasn't the tag I wanted but I just wanted a tag so second archery Unit 50 here I come. This will be my first elk hunting experience.

Swing and miss here. 4 years in a row and nothing. But I put in for high demand tags so they are long shots any way.