New Mexico Elk Draw Thread

TX_Diver

WKR
It's plausible.

I never met Rio when I lived in NM but talked with a few of the other guys who are frequent posters over there and there's a few who are pretty plugged into F&G and what's going on. This year could obviously be different as there are a lot more extenuating circumstances.

Ultimately I'm just trying to justify any way possible that the results might come out tomorrow or sooner than the 29th!!!

TX_Diver

WKR
What is this other “MM” forum? I would be interested. Thanks!
Monster Muleys

Yup. Some forums seem to be picky about referencing other forums by name so I wasn't sure what the policy here was.

You don't need a membership to view so head over and read through. The speculation there is similar to this forum, but there's at least one guy over there who works for F&G.

TX_Diver

WKR
Good point...I'm not sure the rules here so if this needs to be deleted, please do so.

I doubt anyone is bailing on this forum to go over there... BUT... for draw results that forum is the place to watch, at least in regards to NM.

The rest of the year it's pretty slow.

Usi05

WKR
I doubt anyone is bailing on this forum to go over there... BUT... for draw results that forum is the place to watch, at least in regards to NM.

The rest of the year it's pretty slow.

I tried to find the thread you were talking about but couldn’t.

Needed a good read to calm down.

3rd time trying to grab my gun from Cabela’s and no matter what time I show up they are closed with customers for the day bc line is so long. Not taking a vacation day to grab my new rifle.

Im over corona

Edit: found it and read it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I read someone’s post yesterday saying they had insider scoop on the draw what happened to that

TheCougar

WKR
Care to make a wager? I’ll wager a well used and slightly damp Phelps pink Amp call that it’s next Wednesday. Any takers?!?

ncstewart

WKR
Care to make a wager? I’ll wager a well used and slightly damp Phelps pink Amp call that it’s next Wednesday. Any takers?!?

I’ll take that and up you one hand made possibly contaminated crovid 19 mask that’s it’s tomorrow! Positive thinking here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swNEhunter

Lil-Rokslider
It tells me "Invalid Login" when trying to login to my NMGF account. Didn't they lock accounts like that last year when loading the draw results? Or am I crazy?