New Mexico Elk Draw Thread

OP
Mooseknuckle22
I applied for 3 middle of the road spots with probably 5 or 6% odds so its not a complete pipe dream. Put in for a wyoming general tag as a group with 2.66 pts so i'm really just hoping for something better than otc colorado for the 5th year in a row

Paul B

Lil-Rokslider
I would hope they post early this year as i am sure some people out of work could really use the money back. That being said, last year it was posted on the 17th which was the 3rd Wed. in April... So tomorrow the 15th is the 3rd Weds. this year. Hopefully about 7am tomorrow we will know..

Last year the announced date was 4/24 and results were available on 4/17 I believe. This year 4/29 is announced date so I am not expecting anything until mid to late next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usi05

WKR
When do people usually see the returns on their cards? Not for my benefit since I’m drawing 16a but I’m just asking for everyone else

Usi05

WKR
When do people usually see the returns on their cards? Not for my benefit since I’m drawing 16a but I’m just asking for everyone else

As much as I want it to be tomorrow, it's usually only a week earlier than the posted date. Soon....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk