NFL Playoffs

Laramie

WKR
Chiefs fan for the last 40 years. I don't like what I have seen over the last few games leading up to last weekend but winning is winning I guess. Hopefully the time off lets them get healthy.

EastMT

WKR
My entire family lives in NW MO, we been cheering the Chiefs for so many years, was starting to feel like being a WSU cougs football fan .

Seems like they have slowed down a bit the last few games, hopefully they are rested up, ready for the last push. I got my pigskin chiefs bottle of crown for post season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fisherhahn

Lil-Rokslider
Life long Buffalo fan, will always be rooting for them, even after 4 straight Super Bowl losses and decades of missing the playoffs. Allen has been a breath of fresh air for this city. I believe the Bills can win it all this year, but think they will be much better next year.

JGTWI

WKR
I’m a die hard packers fan and season ticket holder. Of course, it’s only the second time in my life that they have had the #1 seed and if they play the NFC championship game at Lambeau I won’t be able to be there. Figures...

My dad and I went to the last NFC championship game in Green Bay against the giants and it’s one of my fondest memories, even though we lost.

I do think they are bound for the super bowl. I hope it’s against the Bills, ‘cause the Pack loses, it might as well be to them.

jmav58

WKR
I’m a die hard packers fan and season ticket holder. Of course, it’s only the second time in my life that they have had the #1 seed and if they play the NFC championship game at Lambeau I won’t be able to be there. Figures...

My dad and I went to the last NFC championship game in Green Bay against the giants and it’s one of my fondest memories, even though we lost.

I do think they are bound for the super bowl. I hope it’s against the Bills, ‘cause the Pack loses, it might as well be to them.

I’m a Rams fan as I’ve stated earlier but I enjoy watching Aaron Rodgers play QB more than anyone I’ve ever watched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drenalin

WKR
Bears fan here. But I'll probably root for the Bills once the Bears lose. It shouldn't take long.
Also a Bears fan...I hate that our only reasonable expectation is to be disappointed, but I don't remember it not being this way. Even in 2006, I don't think I ever actually believed Chicago could win it all. My only recourse is to root against the Packers, regardless of opponent.

lyingflatlander

Lil-Rokslider
I’m not a McCarthy fan, but the O.P. Wanted us to be nice to his Cowboys... What LaFleur has done with what McCarthy had is simply unbelievable. Replacing Thompson with Gutekunst wasn’t a bad move either.

That was Brett Favres last game. I was there as well, and lucky enough to be on the side out of the wind. It was a cold one, fans across to the other side got frost bite that day. Beer would freeze before the second sip, free hot cocoa. Great time!

JGTWI

WKR
That was Brett Favres last game. I was there as well, and lucky enough to be on the side out of the wind. It was a cold one, fans across to the other side got frost bite that day. Beer would freeze before the second sip, free hot cocoa. Great time!
Yes- it was extremely cold, but awesome. My dad bought 1 beer, then didn’t even bother after that. We just stuck with the free cold chocolate.
We were along the upper rim of the stadium and were pretty exposed. It wasn’t that bad until NY made the field goal in overtime.