Nipple rash

trkyslr

WKR
lmao nate!!!! i think the tassels would work best and deff attract the milfs in your hood..... leave them at home when you come up here tho.

OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
Yes, pasties might be just the ticket. No tassels though CS? JF said he like'd em!

OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
Glad I could provide some amusement. Which was partially my intent.

PA 5-0

WKR
Glad I could provide some amusement. Which was partially my intent.

In all seriousness Dude, it may be time to buy a nice road bike. No booby bouncing, no crushing your knees and hips. Nothing but high quality cardio. As for the neighborhood MILFs, nothing sexier than a piped road racer. At least that's what the MILFs in my neighborhood tell me. LOL!!!!

OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
In all seriousness Dude, it may be time to buy a nice road bike. No booby bouncing, no crushing your knees and hips. Nothing but high quality cardio. As for the neighborhood MILFs, nothing sexier than a piped road racer. At least that's what the MILFs in my neighborhood tell me. LOL!!!!

ha! I cycle too. My usual program is 3 days crossfit, 1-2 running and 1 or 2 cycling. Although I will admit that cycling to me often includes a spin class as we have a great gym in my office building and it's just more convenient sometimes. And you want to talk about milfs! That class is a real treat!

They make little square containers of Bag Balm that works very well for chaffing areas! Works good for you lips also. We used it for years on our milk cows on their teats and it really helps the old gals out. Works wonders for women breast feeding also.

They make little square containers of Bag Balm that works very well for chaffing areas! Works good for you lips also. We used it for years on our milk cows on their teats and it really helps the old gals out. Works wonders for women breast feeding also.

Bag balm is my go to for chapping chafing or treating pet wounds , best thing I ever learned on the dairy

OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
Used Bag Balm for years on my hands, especially during winter at the family cabin. My mom always swore by it, but I'm not asking her about it for this purpose.

chessie

FNG
I've never had much trouble when running but I've heard some hellacious stories. Sounds like it is no joke.

2rocky

WKR
I have NO idea what you are talking about...

Now I have two quarter sized calluses where my nipples used to be....

189376_2233805813335_7760062_n.jpg

OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
I have NO idea what you are talking about...

Now I have two quarter sized calluses where my nipples used to be....

189376_2233805813335_7760062_n.jpg

Sweet Jesus Martin! We got a bleeder! You take a digger too?

2rocky

WKR
Comes with the territory running trails. The State park near by has pretty rocky trails. After running 3 hours or so, your mind wanders and down you go!

Zackman

Lil-Rokslider
Just saw this thread. This is hilarious on many levels; but it really sucks--a lot!!! I remember when I first started doing 8+ mile runs, my nips hurt more than anything on my body. Maybe it is this California heat. I started using Vaseline and lubing up before every run. It has helped quite a bit

I do like the boobie-tassel idea though...