PSA - Alone guy

fwafwow

WKR
Excuse me sir, I was the one who referred you to his presence on a duck hunting forum.

Then when I brought it to the attention of others here I received a stern warning about it.

Proceed with caution.

I think someone did find his activity on a knife forum or something.
You are correct. In my old age, the passage of time and concern for the subject of this thread, I’ve conflated and incorrectly taken credit due to your valiant efforts and excellent skills with the internets. Have you searched again recently? Can anyone point me to the knife forum?

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Have to post just one classic line from Alone Guy

“ I really enjoy this stuff, type really fast, and really know my stuff. So it makes people feel so inferior that they get all upset about it. NIH sydrome and very weak egos. Why not just ask questions and learn?”

“ I really enjoy this stuff, type really fast, and really know my stuff. So it makes people feel so inferior that they get all upset about it. NIH sydrome and very weak egos. Why not just ask questions and learn?”

Top three alone guy quote for sure. Still so funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fwafwow

WKR

Is this from a “mods only” secret archive? I searched for “sydrome” [sic] and while there were other posts, this one isn’t available. Stop holding out on us! Is there a RS FOIA procedure? 😎

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is this from a “mods only” secret archive? I searched for “sydrome” [sic] and while there were other posts, this one isn’t available. Stop holding out on us! Is there a RS FOIA procedure? 😎

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/ImoticrbHdhNS" width="480" height="245" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
@mtwarden just spends enough time in the woods that he has met and spoken to AloneGuy in person while traversing some range in snowshoes 😀