Show me them tipis

*zap*

WKR
Summer I pitch it high enough that the condensation isn't an issue. You can see the air gap in the open door photo below. When it's just me later in the fall I pitch it pretty high too. Zero condensation.

My buddies don't like the air flow so I have to pitch it down tight. That's the photo with the buck in it. Plenty of condensation in the morning from us breathing in there, but not enough to drip on us or anything. We camped in a pretty wet meadow that trip too which is condensation city. At that point it just takes a little getting used to. Only a big deal if you make it one.
which shelter is that?

thanks....the pic of the inside looks like a good way to organize.

Used my Luna 6 as a basecamp tent this year till my brother showed up with the big tent. I was able to fit my full size cot and a few storage boxes inside. Had a ton of additional storage room. Didn't need the stove (lite outdoors 18") Weve slept 4 in it before with nothing else, but pretty comfy for 2 with a stove. It sufficed for a week by myself.

Attachments

• camp 2022.jpg
    camp 2022.jpg
    660.2 KB · Views: 64
12 person Seek Outside in moose camp last month.
93a55feeba1d4d0c8aeaff3a9302a685.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKDoc

WKR
My SO 4-man is always with me for 10-day remote floats or 14-day remote drop hunts in Alaska.

Many times it's our day shelter to be out of the wind and blowing rain, and/or a place to warm-up and dry-out with the titanium stove...
IMG_6289.jpeg
IMG_6556.jpeg
It even works well as a decoy when calling satellite bulls (LOL)...
IMG_4882.jpeg

ZDR

WKR
I'm curious why your wood stove is outside, looks like it would come in pretty handy with those conditions.
We were cleaning out the ash...that was an early am pic and I liked the moon in the background so I snapped a quick pic.
BTW...Mr Patrick Smith was there as well.