What treestands

Thess87

WKR
Although over the years I’ve gathered many different ones I have got to where I mainly have the Milleniums. The m-25s. Good stand that doesn’t break the bank. I like the Millenium style seats. What’s everyone else running out here in whitetail land?

Although over the years I’ve gathered many different ones I have got to where I mainly have the Milleniums. The m-25s. Good stand that doesn’t break the bank. I like the Millenium style seats. What’s everyone else running out here in whitetail land?

Same millenniums or a summit viper if want to climb a new area last minute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wiscohunter

Lil-Rokslider
River's Edge big foot with 20' Big games sticks for hanging on private and letting set out there all year. Sometimes use some screw in steps for odd trees. Cheap and sturdy enough. A little noisey , but can be mitigated with careful set up.

Lone Wolf Alpha with sticks for hang and hunt mobile set up. Plus, I've used near bedding areas since it is dead quiet.

cvsetter

FNG
Millennium,muddy,xop.just got a saddle and going to try to make the switch this year to be lighter and more mobile.

Hawk ladder stands. Can sit in that seat all day long. Very comfy. Although if you are in a cold area the seat material will def let a breeze come through the bottom

OP
Thess87

Thess87

WKR
Yeah I would agree butt does get alittle cooler but doesn’t out weigh the comfort. Yeah I have a hawk helium and the sticks for hang and hunts. But 95% of my whitetail hunting is preset private land so I don’t do that much. I also get the 20’ big game sticks for my preset stands. You can pick them up for $40. I use screw ins on of trees as well but I have come to despise them lol.

LostArra

WKR
I can't hunt out of my older original M-100 Millenium. I immediately fall asleep in that lazy boy seat. The comfort level for a treestand is amazing. The ONLY downside is there is more movement involved going from seated to standing. They have improved the platform since I got mine.

SoDaky

WKR
Lone Wolfs mainly,both Alphas and Assaults.A few M7s though and they would be my second choice for lightweight hanging.
Have at least one of most every brand of hanging stands but can't beat LWs IMO.(made here as well)

LostArra

WKR
It's hard to beat Lone Wolf stands. The only criticism will be
a. Price - premium price, premium product
b. Top step on their sticks needs a double step. I put one on mine.
c. Hand climber seat is not as comfortable for all day sits for some people. I stand a lot so it doesn't bother me. I also have a Hunt Comfort pad.

MIedge

FNG
I have a Millenium M7 with a versa button mod. It is super light and the seat is pretty comfortable. I also have A LW assault and even though it is a little heavier than the M7, I prefer it because it is dead silent and solid.

For this upcoming season, I made the jump into purchasing a Tethrd Mantis saddle. I sold my M7 to offset some of the costs. No more excuses for not going the extra miles anymore with the saddle.

Wow, nice list of the most expensive stands on the market!

Field and Stream Timberline. All the features: Mesh, lifting seat. Large, adjustable platform.
Half the price if not more than all the previous ones listed.

NateK

Lil-Rokslider
Lone wolf alpha for me 90% of the time. I’ve got an old man climber I’ll use some during rifle season if I don’t have to carry it far!

darren820

FNG
I like my Lone Wolf alpha the best, not cheap but a nice rig. We bought a Hawk hang on with sticks last year and it's a comfortable stand and was $100 for the kit on sale. It's all steel, so you're not packing it around but it goes in a spot where we're not going to move it all season.

i've got a few ladder stands in select places but i like to move around a lot so I spend most of my time in either a lone wolf alpha handclimber, or on an alpha hang-on with sticks. if i know the area or specific tree will work for the handclimber i'll use that, but if i'm going in blind and need to be able to get in anything i'll take the hang-on and sticks. in an average season i probably climb 20 different trees.

tommy8553

FNG
been using a summit viper for years. great climber but a little rough to get around with. Just picked up a lone wolf flip top from craigslist. cant wait to try it out. I hunt the catskills in ny getting a good tree for a climber can be hard to come by, might try out a hang on with sticks this year also.

I use a tree walker...most solid stand I ever climbed (I hate heights, so stability was my first criteria). Bought one first time I tried it and came straight home and sold my Summit Viper...which I thought I loved before trying the Tree Walker...

finner

Lil-Rokslider
Just picked up an Aero Hunter Kestrel saddle. Excited to see if it works well for mountain whitey