Wyo Task Force - Nonres Comments!

BuzzH

WKR
You'll have to ask @JM77 about the details guess he knows the whole story. I'm personally not privy to what was reported or by who on your situation.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Since I was the one reported, I am privy to the details, the whole story, and I know who made the call, so does JM77.

A person doesn't need but a single firing brain cell to conclude what kind of character Jim Sebastian has...

I agree, back to the task force discussion...much more important.

OP
J

Jimss

WKR
Wow Buzz and JM, you are 100% wrong. I didn't make the phone call! I'm sure the WG&F knows exactly who made the call but it wasn't me. I'm still waiting for JM to send me a pm with the name of the guy that is so certain I was the person that made the call. How about it JM, send me a PM and let me know the name and contact info for the guy that said I made the call. I'll never hear from you because this was totally fabricated! I DIDN"T MAKE THE CALL! You guys are totally pathetic for blaming me for something I had nothing to do with!

I also agree back to the Task Force discussion!

BDRam16

WKR
I was randomly trying to find something to read while the wife is already asleep. Definitely didn't expect this 19 page shit show. Sure didn't disappoint in the drama department though.