Wyo Task Force - Nonres Comments!

BuzzH

WKR
Better not split those restaurant and fuel bills or Jimss will turn you in for illegal outfitting.
Yeah, I know Sebastian has a propensity to turn folks in for having friends and family and hunting with them.

Hey Jims, want the wardens number so you can turn me in for hunting with my Dad and splitting expenses? You know, like you've done to me before?

OP
J

Jimss

WKR
So Buzz, how do you know that I turned you in? I'm sure there are a long list of nonres that dislike you. For your information I didn't do it or have anything to do with what ever you are talking about.

JM77

FNG
So Buzz, how do you know that I turned you in? I'm sure there are a long list of nonres that dislike you. For your information I didn't do it or have anything to do with what ever you are talking about.
You did it Sebatian and out of respect for the person who told me, that's all I'm going to say.

Can the lies.

tdhanses

WKR
You did it Sebatian and out of respect for the person who told me, that's all I'm going to say.

Can the lies.
Haha, your neighbors cousins husband? Sorry had to as this really is baseless, just say the name or nothing really.

If he did oh well, I’m sure Buzz has rubbed many residents and nonresidents the wrong way and thats fine as well.

OP
J

Jimss

WKR
I can guarantee that it wasn’t me. Who ever told you was lying and didn’t know what they were talking about. I would really like to talk to who ever told you it was me. Please message me his or her contact info because I’d like to settle this right now!

What NR's might those be that are making all these big "donations" you speak of? Can you give an example, of say...one?

Also, there is no hatred for NR's hunters.

In your mind, and the mind of many others on this board and others, Residents wanting similar allocations that Residents in other States enjoy....equals hatred for NR's. To Residents its a fairness issue and we want to be treated fairly.

Residents wanting more opportunity for Residents has not a thing to do with "hating" anyone.

That's your warped interpretation of Residents having the ability to manage our wildlife.

If anything, there is clear hatred by NR's toward Residents because we want to manage our wildlife for the Residents of the State and to benefit our Residents. You know, how its supposed to work and how it LEGALLY works. How all other 49 states work.

If you don't like it, Residents don't really care...but that does not mean we hate NR's, only that Residents should rightfully manage our wildlife how we see fit.

Exactly why 90-10 for the big 5 and eventually for all species is going to happen. Time and pressure are on the side of Residents, count on it.
I don’t think most people here think that WY residents “hate” NRs, It’s just that they don’t want DIY NRs hunting their wildlife, especially those premium tags. Fairness huh? Where was the concern for fairness when the wilderness rule was enacted? If the intent is to manage wildlife purely for the benefit of the state’s residents, why issue any tags to non-residents?

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
I don’t think most people here think that WY residents “hate” NRs, It’s just that they don’t want DIY NRs hunting their wildlife, especially those premium tags. Fairness huh? Where was the concern for fairness when the wilderness rule was enacted? If the intent is to manage wildlife purely for the benefit of the state’s residents, why issue any tags to non-residents?
If they don’t issue ANY non resident tags, who will fund 51% of the entire game an fish department budget? Paying the 51% for 25% of the tags, nobody complains. Now Wyoming wants to cut tags to NR by 125% and still have NR pay for the majority of the game and fish budget. But they can make all that up with a $3 increase to the resident fishing license.

What a load of crap.

JM77

FNG
Haha, your neighbors cousins husband? Sorry had to as this really is baseless, just say the name or nothing really.

If he did oh well, I’m sure Buzz has rubbed many residents and nonresidents the wrong way and thats fine as well.
I would make this comment if I was you.

In all seriousness, you don't have a clue about this, but drabble on, your choice.

JM77

FNG
If they don’t issue ANY non resident tags, who will fund 51% of the entire game an fish department budget? Paying the 51% for 25% of the tags, nobody complains. Now Wyoming wants to cut tags to NR by 125% and still have NR pay for the majority of the game and fish budget. But they can make all that up with a $3 increase to the resident fishing license.

What a load of crap.
Well, you got the 51% of the budget right, the rest not so much.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would make this comment if I was you.

In all seriousness, you don't have a clue about this, but drabble on, your choice.
If anyone thinks the law was broken they are obligated to report it and then the professionals can take over and sort out the facts.

It's not very professional to leak the whistleblowers information to your cousins brothers neighbor hopefully you can remind them of that fact

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

JM77

FNG
If anyone thinks the law was broken they are obligated to report it and then the professionals can take over and sort out the facts.

It's not very professional to leak the whistleblowers information to your cousins brothers neighbor hopefully you can remind them of that fact

Again, another comment, about something, that lacks the knowledge of the facts.

JM77

FNG
Whats disturbing is that the bickering has come onto this site from another western forum……. Buzz is a troll and a cancer to hunting forums. If the mods don’t want this topic to spiral, they need to nip it in the butt.
I don't agree, bickering is here just like on any forum. In fact so much so it amazes me.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Again, another comment, about something, that lacks the knowledge of the facts.
Those are facts
Someone saw something and reported it.

Someone else then leaked everything they knew to people that shouldn't be entitled to that information.

BuzzH

WKR
Those are facts

Someone else then leaked everything they knew to people that shouldn't be entitled to that information.

Maybe Sebastian should have actually HAD his "facts" in order before turning me in for illegal outfitting.

What he, and many others, are jealous that people have lifelong friends that they trust, hunt with, and help each other when they draw good tags.

Unlike Sebastian, I don't have to troll websites to find "friends" to apply with as a party so I can game a system to draw another tag. In other words, I don't have to buy my friends like he does.

It pissed him off that I helped Randy Newbergs son with a great bull in Wyoming. His assumption was that Randy gave me sitka gear and a set of binoculars for hunting with them and sharing what I know about elk in that particular place. I've known Randy for more than 20 years, long before he was a hunting celebrity. Randy explained in great detail how it works, loaner stuff for the production that he asks the people he hunts with to use.

Of course, rather than have any actual "facts" straight, Sebastian gets on hunttalk and accuses us both of illegal activities and did in fact "make the call". A call without merit and no big deal, except to point out the character of Jim Sebastian.

I'm glad he did turn me in, it speaks to his jealousy and the type of person he is. There was nothing for him to even be concerned about and certainly no reason to turn us in for hunting together.

So, Sebastian, you can go ahead and make the phone call now, since my Dad absolutely will "compensate" me by purchasing a tank or two of fuel and a dinner at a local restaurant or two. My Dad and I deserve jail time for hunting together.

JM77

FNG
Those are facts

Please trust me when I say you don't know what your talking about.

BuzzH

WKR

What law was broken?

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
What law was broken?

I said if suspected a violation it should be reported then the authorities can decide if it's worth investing or not. That's a general statement in any state dealing with any one, not at this particular event.

BuzzH

WKR
I said if suspected a violation it should be reported then the authorities can decide if it's worth investing or not. That's a general statement in any state dealing with any one, not at this particular event.

What was the suspected violation?

About 10 days ago...slumming the "sitka" gear I received for compensation illegal outfitting.

21408.jpeg