24 AZ Elk Draw

wapitibob

WKR
With whom did you speak?

speaking for myself,
Game Branch Chief, Draw Supervisor, and the gal that queued/processed the credit card charges.
That was a few years ago; Kathy Ford and Amber Munig have since retired but I doubt internal procedures have changed much.
I've seen 2 card hits today, less than normal from my memories. Looks to be a smooth draw so after the usual job of re allocating tags from bounced cards we could see a portal update the end of next week.

Last edited:
Unless they mess up again and need to run things again, set a second CC update deadline.

See the 2021 debacle that the department has never explained.

And then there is the 2023 debacle where they should have slowed down and fixed their draw results, but didn't. See the 2023 debacle involving lifetime licensees that didn't get the tags they should have drawn. Only SOME of those wronged ever got their tags. Some will never know what they missed out on.
My biggest concern every year is that they put my lifetime app in the nonresident pool.

wapitibob

WKR
If I was concerned, I'd take a minute and send an email to the new Game Branch Chief, who used to be the Game Data Mgr, and ask her to verify your license is properly set up. You could also ask for your 1-2 Pass random number, and the 1-2 Pass random number spread for the drawn tags for your hunt codes.
You probably won't get those if you have to file a public info request, as AZ won't create a custom report for foia requests.