Meateater season 9

There was a way to pay directly for the season online, I don’t remember the price but better than NF

Never mind, only goes 1-7 seasons. Must be a contract issue.
It's the MyOutdoor TV app. It's like $10 a month. A bunch of shows on there. Most of them not that great

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

ODB

WKR
BTW.. Stewart Peterson, the father/outfitter I the Wyoming episodes was Billy in the Where the Red Feen Grows movie... I think that is kind of cool. Stewart and his son Landon seem to run a pretty damn amazing outfit. Would love to go on a hunt with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s the coolest thing I’ve heard today...awesome.

Good season so far, I like that he’s doing more varied stuff.

If I want “guy goes into public backcountry and kills a native game animal” I have Randy. I love randy, but I’m glad Steve brings some variation. It’s cool to show other types of hunting like hiring guides, the nilgai ranch, guided fishing because it’s stuff people do. It’s all American hunting and fishing and I enjoyed watching it.

Y’all be easy on Adam he just has them weatherby loads pissin hot and got a clicker lol

Mt Al

WKR
Just watched the first two episodes, Texas fishing and Nilgai. Been fishing in the same spot a few times in the last 5 years and it's awesome! I would like to confess to the group that I had the same feelings Steve had about Texas until I went. Now I'd love to be there all winter.

rodney482

WKR
BTW.. Stewart Peterson, the father/outfitter In the Wyoming episodes was Billy in the Where the Red Feen Grows movie... I think that is kind of cool. Stewart and his son Landon seem to run a pretty damn amazing outfit. Would love to go on a hunt with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Enjoyed that podcast

Indyal

Lil-Rokslider
I thought the MeatEater episode , Walking the clouds, was very good. He didn’t get a sheep but was very wistful about not being able to hunt in country like that forever. The musical score fit the episode quite well.

tgus59

Lil-Rokslider
My thoughts:
Episodes 1-2: eh, whatever, I'd rather have had another full cooking special than watching fishing or exotic hunting in Texas, but I still enjoyed the episodes.

Episodes 3-4: Really cool episodes, I was very impressed with the guides. That is a hunt style I haven't experienced, and it looked pretty amazing. I'm doing a drop camp hunt this fall, so getting to see what the pack horses look like etc. was extra interesting to me.

Episode 5: Back to basics. After the first 4 I was wondering if everything was going to become guided, and seeing him do a 'normal' hunt in Colorado was refreshing. I enjoy that Steve acknowledges that he isn't the best hunter, makes mistakes etc.

I'm excited to see what part 2 brings!

Scooter90254

Lil-Rokslider
Another great season of meateater. By far the best hunting/fishing show on TV.

PS. I had no idea what Dance Moms or Cuties was until this thread. Some of you should try sticking your head in the sand like I do.