New Mexico Elk Draw Thread

This is what I saw:
c75ccced7a82e393cec581df025f31d1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Appears that if i applied with the outfitter, i am unable to change to e-tag????

Is that consistent with others?

Congrats on the winners!

fatlander

WKR
No E-Tag for me. Still holding out the slightest bit of hope until the fat lady sings at 1000 today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul B

Lil-Rokslider
Yes on the app and then you have to log into the website on your computer and change tag type to etag

ganngus

Lil-Rokslider
I am going to blame girlfriend for me striking out in New Mexico because she put my hat on the bed yesterday. Ive got a New Mexico curse. Well onto next one. I spent 7 elk points in Colorado for a unit that took 3 to draw last year and 5 deer points in unit it took 2 to draw last year. If I strike out there, I’m giving up and taking up decorative embroidering as a new hobby...

Gotta give NMFG credit...by doing it like this they just cut their tag printing budget bigtime for next year.

TheCougar

WKR
No luck for me or my son. Bummer, but it’s New Mexico, so I never expect to draw a tag. It’s just fun carrying a massive charge on my credit card and waiting for the annual morning of disappointment!

Usi05

WKR
I’m really hoping this E-Tag thing isn’t capturing them all.

Bright side is I paid of my tag already so I have some extra cash coming back that I can blow on gear

@fulldraw

FNG
My results are posted on the website now, which confirmed for me what I already knew... nada. Congrats to the lucky few!

My results were posted.... good luck guys find something else to chase haha

Usi05

WKR
Congrats to everyone that drew. Glad I bought my tag in Idaho early.