What did you do in the reloading room today?

Loaded up 20 rounds for the new 7-08 with 120 NBT and Varget. Once my SM rings arrive, and I get SWFA mounted, I'll be headed to the range to see how they shoot. In the meantime, I have 100 of the 139 Interlock BT on the way from Hornady from the 2024 "get loaded" promo. Plan to load a few of these up for pressure testing once they arrive.

Necked down around 30 pieces of nickel plated Federal premium .308 brass, and was very pleased with the outcome. They're a little stiffer on the up-stroke on the press, but no dents, dings, or doughnuts. One shot is the bomb!

Loaded up some 100 grain Speer SPBT with IMR 4831 for pressure testing in the 25-06.

ID_Matt

WKR
Loaded 100 rounds of 6 dasher for a PRS match this weekend. If you ever want to feel like your the worlds best reloader, build a dasher to run alpha brass, 105 or 109 bergers, and varget.

OP
sierracharlie338
Loaded up 20 rounds for the new 7-08 with 120 NBT and Varget. Once my SM rings arrive, and I get SWFA mounted, I'll be headed to the range to see how they shoot. In the meantime, I have 100 of the 139 Interlock BT on the way from Hornady from the 2024 "get loaded" promo. Plan to load a few of these up for pressure testing once they arrive.

Necked down around 30 pieces of nickel plated Federal premium .308 brass, and was very pleased with the outcome. They're a little stiffer on the up-stroke on the press, but no dents, dings, or doughnuts. One shot is the bomb!

Loaded up some 100 grain Speer SPBT with IMR 4831 for pressure testing in the 25-06.
That’s a productive day! I need to get in mine but waiting for some brass to be delivered.

buffybr

FNG
Not much today, I reloaded the 100 12 ga AA shotshells that I shot Wednesday night, sorted the .38 spl, .44 spl, and .45 acp cases that I shot Wed afternoon into their separate boxes before I wash them, and I chamfer cut the primer crimps out of some .223 cases that I shot Wed afternoon and a couple of .300 Blackout cases that I found.