Commissioner Tag Raffle | 5 Prizes + Outfitter (maybe)!

OP
Jaden Bales
Not sure if it was you that sent out the handwritten post card/thank you but that was a mighty fine gesture that to someone like me, goes a long ways. My bank hates you, but I don’t! 😆
That’s a tag team with my coworker Cassidy! Glad you enjoyed the personal touch. We just are glad y’all know we appreciate any support we can get. It goes a long ways. 👊

OP
Jaden Bales
Apologies in advance if I ruffle feathers, but who in their right mind would burn this opportunity on an antelope?
That’s a great question! One of the outfitters told me they had a couple of Commissioner Tag guys take speedgoats but only because they’d killed B&C Book of the others in Wyoming. They ended up with 90+” goats. 😳

OP
Jaden Bales
Man, just watching the season setting updates online this year has got me thinking it's a primo time to have one of these tags. Elk are crushing it and deer are rebounding nicely in a few areas. 👀

Awesome. Can’t believe I won!!!!!! Must be my lucky day

Just kidding for April fools. Bumping for a good cause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Jaden Bales
Just curious! What % of tickets have been sold so far? I’ve sent the link also to several Indiana hunters!
We're at 288 sold of 1000. I'm supposed to have some friends with big accounts share it out this week on the social media... crossing my fingers anyway.