Commissioner Tag Raffle | 5 Prizes + Outfitter (maybe)!

Hey guys! You may have heard in the RokCast with @Jordan Budd the other day, but WWF is doing another Commissioner Tag Raffle and I wanted to fire up a thread to spread the stoke.

Check it out here:

We've worked with other great gear companies to offer 4 other prizes, too. This includes a @blackovis Chugach 20 sleeping bag I reviewed and a sleeping pad; a kill kit, and Col knife from @Brad@Argali; a Maven rangefinder; and a rifle from Wyoming's Stag Arms.

The big kicker is if all 1000 tickets sell out at $50 a piece, we'll throw in an outfitter for the winner.

No restrictions on how many tickets y'all can buy.

Rokslider @fmyth won the tag two years ago and got himself a tank of a bull after hunting hard for 24 days.

Anyway, if you have questions, let me know!

Thanks in advance for supporting the Wyoming Wildlife Federation.

fmyth

WKR
Thanks Frank! What do you think - DIY or outfitter this time? And what unit?
If I could find an outfitter with an opening I'd be tempted to do a wilderness elk hunt. It would be tough for me to find a bigger/better bull than last time. Good luck with the raffle! I hope you sell all 1,000 tickets. The work you guys do at the WWF is very important to the wildlife in Wyoming and I am proud to support it with my yearly contribution.

OP
Jaden Bales
We’ve already reserved some spots with outfitters for the winner, so a guy will definitely have the chance at one of those wilderness hunts.

I really appreciate the kind words man. We’re doing our best!

Did you get your bull all mounted up yet? I think you said he was coming home soon last we talked about him!

fmyth

WKR
We’ve already reserved some spots with outfitters for the winner, so a guy will definitely have the chance at one of those wilderness hunts.

I really appreciate the kind words man. We’re doing our best!

Did you get your bull all mounted up yet? I think you said he was coming home soon last we talked about him!
Still waiting. Hope to bring it home in June. Here's a pic of the bull I killed with my commissioners tag that I won in the 2020 WWF raffle. I only purchased one ticket. I would have never been able to hunt unit 124 w/o the commissioners tag. WY only issued 2 non resident tags in this unit and it took 15 points and a lot of luck (8% odds w 15 points no tags in the random).

Attachments

• 20201124_143235#1.jpg
    20201124_143235#1.jpg
    624.9 KB · Views: 134

lilharcher

Lil-Rokslider
Missed out last year due to a sell out, so just bought mine now. Good luck to all, especially me!🤣

Also in. If I somehow win I will probably be diy. The wilderness aspect is tempting though, I've seen some monster deer and elk just backpacking around and fishing.

lak2004

WKR
Oh man, I'm in. My wife will absolutely kill me if I win, how about a case of wine too haha!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

OP
Jaden Bales
I'm in before they get sold out again. I second the case of wine for the winner, it absolutely will be necessary.
Oh man, I'm in. My wife will absolutely kill me if I win, how about a case of wine too haha!

Okay guys, but what if a wife wins? Does the guy get a good whiskey or something? My significant other keeps telling me shes going to win one (from another raffle) before me and somehow I think she's right. Haha

lak2004

WKR
Okay guys, but what if a wife wins? Does the guy get a good whiskey or something? My significant other keeps telling me shes going to win one (from another raffle) before me and somehow I think she's right. Haha
I would just need the invite if my wife won haha.

OP
Jaden Bales
Also in. If I somehow win I will probably be diy. The wilderness aspect is tempting though, I've seen some monster deer and elk just backpacking around and fishing.
Man, I appreciate it! I wondered how many guys would be in your camp. I were to win, I'd probably go with one of the outfitters I know pretty well and like team up with them scouting and comparing notes, etc.